Support Plus Website Service
With healthcare becoming more and more reliant on digital solutions, and everything from booking systems to patient records move online – general practice websites will become an integral part of the practice management toolkit. At Pegasus Health, we understand your business. And we're here to help. We have teamed up with digital agency Hairy Lemon to design a website template that works specifically for general practices. We've done all the hard work and put together a package that gives you a cost effective, professionally designed website. It's updatable and upgradable and can include forms for repeat prescriptions and requesting appointments. Pegasus Health will securely host your new site and we'll be your one, easy point of contact throughout the process and when you need support.
There are other good reasons to have a presence online:
Showcasing your staff and services can attract new patients. The Health Quality & Safety Commission New Zealand recently found 70% of respondents use the internet to find health related information.
A website is a good way to communicate important information to existing patients.
Streamlining your business
By answering common patient queries online, such as repeat prescription ordering, you can free up the time your staff spend on the phone.
Your new website will be:
- Contemporary - we've developed a simple modern template
- Customisable - you can add your own text, logo and images
- Responsive - this means it will work seamlessly on every device - from desktop to tablet to mobile
- Updatable - you’ll have access to all your content all the time so you can make changes whenever you like
- Upgradable - when patient portal technology arrives, you’ll be ready. There are lots of other website functions you can add whenever you like.
- Secure - Pegasus Health will look after the digital security of your website and the data it collects
- Value for money – through the development of a bespoke set of technology, we can offer a cost effective, best practice website.